3 beds/1 baths
4 beds/4 baths
4 beds/3 baths
5 beds/4 baths
|View All New Listings (9)|
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Listing data provided by Metropolitan Regional Information Systems, Inc.
Your Local Real Estate Consultant
Get a positive, helpful adviser for your real estate requirements:
- Tenant Representation for Retail or Office space
- Buying Income producing Apartments
- Selling Commercial properties
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
Get a list of available properties for sale here. If you can't find what you're looking for, give us a call at 301-979-9701 or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn how to enhance your commercial real estate investment skills in November!
Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
CI 101 serves as your introduction to the CCIM Cash Flow Model. Learn to apply the CCIM Cash Flow Model to make your investment decisions based on wise investment fundamentals. Some of the concepts you will explore include IRR, NPV, Cap Rate, Capital Accumulation, and the Annual Growth Rate of Capital.
This class will also introduce you to two other important tools—the CCIM Strategic Analysis Model, the fundamentals behind the numbers, and the CCIM Decision-Making Model, a process for analyzing and making real estate decisions.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Make better investment decisions by using the CCIM Cash Flow Model as a framework for real estate analysis.
- Apply state-of-the-art real estate analysis tools to quantify investment return.
- Measure the impact of federal taxation and financial leverage on the cash flow from acquisition, ownership and disposition phases of real estate investment.
Course Length: Classroom — 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Click Here to find out what's going on in the market this month of July.